17th December 2011, 05:53 AM
badboy.rgrahul

Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th class to become Pilot?

Which subject we shall choose to become a pilot after 10

19th December 2011, 02:07 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th class to become Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy.rgrahul View Post
HI,
If you want to become pilot then you have to pass 11th and 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
If you want to become Air force Pilot then you have to qualify the
National Defence Services (N.D.A)

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C.

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
26th December 2011, 12:29 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th class to become Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy.rgrahul View Post
As you are interested in Indian Air force so you can choose Physics, Chemistry and Maths after 10th. You can join Indian Air force as a pilot after the 10+2 through National defence Academy exam. This exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria;

Education Qualification
For the NDA examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths if he wants to join Indian Air force or Navy.
Those appeared in the 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination.

Age Limit
For the NDA examination a candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years. No relaxation in age is given for the reserved category candidates.

For more information on NDA examination you can also visit at the below web site of the Union Public service commission

www.upsc.gov.in
26th December 2011, 01:05 PM
Hours

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th class to become Pilot?

you should choose science stream with physics and maths.

after completing your science with these subject

you can appear for NDA.

ELIGIBLITY FOR APPEARING IN NDA.

12TH With physics and maths

your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.
26th December 2011, 03:35 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

http://lmcresult.com/showthread.php?tid=1255

There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

As you want to become a pilot so you are in Flying Duty branch. Now i have suggest you the eligible criteria for this aspect which are given below :

1. Age ::

19 to 23 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1989 to 1 july 1993(both dates inclusive).

2. Educational Qualification ::

Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed 10+2 th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or BE/B.Tech degree from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

3. Physical Standard ::

i.) Height : minimum 162.5 cm and more than this
ii.) Weight : in between 60 to 80 kg
iii.) Vision : minimum visual acuity 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye

Official website of Indian Air Force :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

good day.
26th December 2011, 04:12 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear .......
am providing you a carrier path chart from where you can get details information what to take to became a pilot.

Good luck............
17th February 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

can we take commerce and become pilot
11th April 2012, 10:00 PM
abhishek kr golu

Smile Re: Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th class to become Pilot? To become pilot u have to choose science and english

to become pilot u have to choose science with english
14th April 2012, 06:54 PM
indu_sarabhai

hello,
after 10th class you can choice any stream like science , comm or arts
in stream science its not important to take math you can choice physic
chemistry bio and hindi or you can choice comm stream also .
As now a days there is so many scops after comm and arts stream also
so you can go for comm and arts stream also
all the best for your future
3rd June 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

can i please know whether is it important to choose maths for opting piolet as my career?
30th July 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i am taking computer science course in science stream in grade 11 can it be suffient for a pilot coure in future and how many mark should i obtained so i can be capable to give entrance exam in india being nepali.
30th July 2012, 11:05 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,If you want to become pilot then you have to pass 11th and 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
If you want to become Air force Pilotthen you have to qualify the
National Defence Services (N.D.A)
N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C.
For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in
ALL THE BEST!
31st July 2012, 11:34 AM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

you should choose science stream with physics and maths.

after completing your science with these subject

you can appear for NDA.

ELIGIBLITY FOR APPEARING IN NDA.

12TH With physics and maths

your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

BEST OF LUCK.
20th September 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

what we shall do after compleating 12
9th January 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i have to become an pilot........after 10th what should i choose colledge or school???????????????
11th January 2013, 03:57 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

For becoming a pilot, you need to join the Indian air force, for which you need to give the exam for national defense academy NDA, conducted by the upsc twice in an year.
The eligibility for joining the air force is that you should be a 12th passed with at least 60% aggregate marks and physics and mathematics should be your main subjects.
Your age should be in between 16.5-19 years of age for giving the NDA exam
Gud luck
29th March 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

can i become doctor and IAS officer together??
15th December 2015, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

After finishing grade 9 in grade 10 which subjects must I choose to become a pilot?
30th March 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

After completing 10th which course i should select in 12th to become an astronaut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?