7th September 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in medical line without NEET?

Hello, I am very worried about my career. I get 48% marks in HSC with science and I want to go in medical line but from this year NEET is necessary for all the courses but I only appeared CET and got 62 marks. So, you can please help me to know about any medical courses with CET only.I am worried a lot.

7th September 2017, 05:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in medical line without NEET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am very worried about my career. I get 48% marks in HSC with science and I want to go in medical line but from this year NEET is necessary for all the courses but I only appeared CET and got 62 marks. So, you can please help me to know about any medical courses with CET only.I am worried a lot.

Sorry, it is not possible to get admission in MBBS or BDS courses without NEET. It is mandatory for students to clear NEET to get admission in government medical colleges, private medical colleges and deemed universities. NEET is mandatory for government quota, management quota and NRI quota. You can appear for NEET in the next year and score good marks to get admission to MBBS or BDS in India. Therefore, NEET is mandatory for taking admission to MBBS or BDS courses in India. You can study MBBS in abroad universities without NEET.
7th September 2017, 06:08 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

With regret I have to inform you that you are not eligible for medical courses as you don't have 50% marks in your higher secondary examination.
According to the new regulation of Supreme Court, all medical seat will be filled through counseling by the NEET qualified candidates.
So it is mandatory for a candidate to appear and qualify NEET examination in order to opt for any medical course.
And in order to appear for NEET exam, a candidate must have passed 12th standard with 50% and having Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects from any recognized board of education.
7th September 2017, 06:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission to study Medical after the completion of class 12th on the basis of CET, but I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the MBBS course as you have scored only 48% of marks in your class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the NEET examination as well are eligible for pursuing MBBS course.
7th September 2017, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NEET is compulsory for medical admission in India, but still there are other entrance exams like AIIMS and other state level medical entrance exams.

You can definitely apply for other state level entrance exams other than NEET, if you have not got NEET score.
7th September 2017, 11:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in medical line without appearing in NEET examination. Except for MBBS and BDS courses, for all the remaining courses, admissions are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college or university or state entrance examinations board.
8th September 2017, 12:54 AM
Ashfaqueexpert

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in any medical course without having appeared for NEET examination, there is no such option. candidates will have to appear for NEET examination selecting their preferable field of expertise and can appear for examination to get admission in various colleges for various courses depending upon their ranks in the examination.
8th September 2017, 01:31 AM
Thexpert
Banned

No, You cannot get admission in medical line without NEET exam. The supreme court approves NEET for admission in medical line. From 2017 National eligibility entrance test is compulsory for M.B.B.S.
8th September 2017, 12:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in medical courses without qualifying in NEET examination.

Not admission in all the courses are conducted through NEET examination.

NEET examination is conducted for admission in MBBS, BDS courses.

So, if you are interested in getting the admission in BAMS, BHMS, BVSc, Biotechnology, B.Pharma course you can appear for entrance examination conducted by state government or respective university for admission.
22nd July 2020, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How can take BHMS with out NEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?