23rd June 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for medical counselling after scoring 35 marks in NEET exam?

Am I eligible for medical counselling after scoring 35 marks in NEET exam? What is the minimum cut off mark followed for the counselling? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

29th June 2017, 01:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for medical counselling after scoring 35 marks in NEET exam?

The minimum marks required to qualify NEET exam of 2017 was 130 marks. Your marks is 35 in NEET exam.

You are not eligible for NEET counselling irrespective of your category. To get admission in any medical college, minimum marks required is above 450 out of 720 marks.
29th June 2017, 06:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for medical counselling after scoring 35 marks in NEET exam?

The qualifying marks for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test was 131 for candidates of general category and 107 for candidates of other category.

You are not eligible for medical counselling after scoring only 35 marks in NEET examination.
29th June 2017, 09:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same examination is a national level medical entrance examination held for admission in MBBS or BDS degree course in any medical college across India.

Having secured 35 marks in NEET 2017 you are not eligible for counselling for MBBS or BDS course as to be eligible for counselling you need to qualify NEET for which you needed to secure 131 marks, 107 marks, 118 marks if you belong to General category, OBC/SC/ST and General cum PH category respectively.

For more details about NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
30th June 2017, 10:12 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The qualifying marks for NEET 2017 was:

Open category candidate: 131 marks.

Reserved category: 107 marks.

You are not eligible for medial counselling after scoring 35 marks in NEET exam.
30th June 2017, 10:20 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held once every year for admission in undergraduate medical degree course in any medical college of India.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for medical counselling then for that you need to qualify NEET by securing minimum cutoff marks which is 131 marks for unreserved category candidates, 107 marks for OBC, SC and ST category candidates and 108 marks for unreserved and PH category candidates.

So having managed 35 marks in NEET which is well below the minimum cutoff marks for qualifying NEET so you are not eligible for medical counselling.

For more details regarding NEET you can visit its official website i.e; www.cbseneet.nic.in.
1st November 2021, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 35marks in neet can i go for donation seat in private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?