28th July 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Nursing after scoring 171 marks in NEET UG?

Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Nursing after scoring 171 marks in NEET UG? Can you please let me know the minimum cut off which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get BSc Agriculture in any government college of Tamilnadu after scoring 171.75 marks
  2. Am I eligible to get MBBS admission in private or government college after scoring 162 marks in NEET exam?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  4. Cutoff marks required in NEET for a candidate to get admission in any Government Veterinary College?
  5. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
  6. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  7. Can SC category student get a government college having 326 marks in NEET 2016?
  8. Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 55% in 12th Science?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for B.Sc Nursing in Hyderabad? Can I get admission in any Government College after scoring 724 marks in BIPC?
  10. Can I get admission in any government or private nursing college after scoring 822 rank in BSc Nursing
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for BAMS in Maharashtra after scoring 264 marks in NEET?
  12. How to apply Bsc nursing under government colleges
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in any private college in India after scoring 300 marks in NEET?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in any BAMS private college in Maharashtra after scoring 214 marks in NEET?
  15. Can I get direct BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of Kerala with 90% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a good college after scoring 171 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam? Cutoff marks for admission into the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get a seat in any government college after scoring 431 marks in NEET?
  18. What is the least percentage required for B.Sc Nursing?
31st July 2017, 06:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Nursing after scoring 171 marks in NEET UG?

First thing I would like to let you know that NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) is held for offering admission in MBBS and BDS degree only and hence you can not take admission in B.Sc Nursing degree course on the basis of performance in NEET.

Further for admission in B.Sc Nursing in top medical colleges you need to qualify AIIMS B.Sc nursing examination, BHU UET for admission in B.Sc Nursing, JIPMER B.Sc nursing examination, etc. .
31st July 2017, 07:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Nursing after scoring 171 marks in NEET UG?

There is proposal to make National Eligibility cum Entrance Test rank card acceptable for admission in following courses:

1. BAMS.

2. BUMS.

3. Bachelor of Nursing.

This will be effective from next year. In 2017, admission in Bachelor of Nursing will be done on basis of percentage of marks in board exam of 12th or through entrance exam conducted for nursing course only.
31st July 2017, 10:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admitted in government colleges as because this very rank is quite good. But it is quite difficult to predict the exact cut-off marks as because it varies year by year. That is why it is not possible to predict it. But it is confirm that you will get admission in any of the good colleges as per your rank you have mentioned.
31st July 2017, 11:41 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

National Eligibility cum Entrance test i.e. NEET is the entrance exam for admission in good colleges for doing MBBS or BDS. You have no need to appear in NEET to get admission in B.Sc. You can directly apply for admission in B.Sc or appear in separate entrance exam conducted by various institutes.
3rd August 2017, 10:13 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Minimum cut off (score) for getting government college in all category is as below

General : 468-495
OBC : 465-468
SC/ST : 352-468

As your score is 171 you can not get government college rather you can apply for self finance college in state.
18th July 2022, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I belong to sc category and i scored 212 in neet can I get the government nursing college .. Please help me
20th September 2022, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get an admission in govt nursing college in kerala with a score of 938 in LBS Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?