18th June 2016, 05:40 PM
poojab21

Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after scoring 87% marks in computer engineering diploma course?

I got 87.31% in diploma in computer engineering.so do i get admission in coep college? Who can provide me the complete details on this? I need to get the admission and currently am not sure about the steps which I have to follow. Thanks!

Related Questions:
18th June 2016, 11:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after scoring 87% marks in computer engineering diploma course?

>> College of Engineering, Pune is an autonomous engineering college affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University in Pune, Maharashtra, India.

>> As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to get admission in COEP after scoring 87% marks in computer engineering diploma course.

>> For further information you can visit at www.coep.org.in/ or contact at given below address.

Wellesely Rd, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005
Phone: 020 2550 7000
2nd January 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after scoring 87% marks in computer engineering diploma course?

I am sorry to say but you won't be able to get admission there pooja...as per my knowledge you will have to score near about 92 above ...and for IT you will have to score 91... this year cut off has raised to 92.88 for comp....sorry pooja...but yes you can go for the other colleges like pict vit mit vjti ...
8th August 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in computer engineering in COEP after scoring 87% marks in electronics and telecommunications engineering diploma course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?