7th May 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Group-II recruitment for BCA(H) student?

Hello friends, I am studying BCA(H) course. I am interested to apply in TNPSC Group-II recruitment. So, I would like to know about that after completing my BCA, I will be eligible to apply in this recruitment or not? Please tell me immediately.

29th June 2018, 04:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Group-II recruitment for BCA(H) student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for TNPSC Group II Recruitment:

There are several posts are recruited under TNPSC and they are,

<> Personal Clerk in TNPSC
<> Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration
<> Assistant in several departments
<> Planning Junior Assistant
<> Assistant in Finance Department in Tamil Nadu Secretariat
<> Lower Division Clerk
<> Junior Co-operative Auditor

The basic educational qualification required generally varies from post to post. But with BCA (H) course, you are eligible for the post of Assistant in several departments namely Registration dept, Civil Supplied and Consumer Production, Medical and Rural Health Services..etc., as the basic educational qualification required is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
8th August 2022, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Group-II recruitment for BCA(H) student?

sir , i have passed in diploma Electrical & Electronics ,continued i have passed lateral entry B.CA., (Direct Second year ) in Distance education at Karaikkudi Alagappa University . So now can i apply group 1 exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?