11th June 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BE after scoring 38 percentage mark in PCM HSC?

Am I eligible for applying BE after scoring 38 percentage marks in PCM HSC? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please give me the details on the next steps which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in YCC Nagpur after scoring 61 marks in PCM and 52 in JEE mains and 72% in HSc
  2. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 49% in HSc, 50% in PCM and 31 score in JEE?
  3. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 56.33% in HSC?
  4. Can I reappear in HSC Exams? Procedure to appear in HSC PCM Exam
  5. How to give ISEET exam after scoring 57% in HSc and 54% in PCM?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 69 percentage in HSC and 87 marks in MHTCET? -- [New]
  7. How to give HSC exam after scoring 58% overall and 48% in PCM? Can I reappear in HSC exam?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in KEAM if secured 47% in Maths and 65% in PCM of HS?
  9. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after scoring 59% in Maths with 67 as overall percentage?
  10. Which college in Pune university can I get after scoring 54.20% in HSc?
  11. Would I get B.Pharmacy after scoring 79 in PCB, 64 in PCM in MHT CET and 65.67% in HSC?
  12. How to get BSc Agriculture seat after scoring 50% marks in HSc?
  13. MHT CET cutoff of engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to take admission after scoring 46% in HSC and 48 in MHT CET?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS college after scoring 65% marks in HSC and SC category?
  16. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 49% in HSc? I have passed 12th with PCBM subject
  17. Will I get admission in B.E engineering in open category after scoring 40% in PCM in HSc exam?
  18. Qualifying percentage of marks required in HSC in PCM to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra?
12th June 2017, 08:32 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for BE after scoring 38 percentage mark in PCM HSC?

B.E. refers to Bachelor of Engineering and same is a professional bachelor degree course of four years after completing which one heads towards becoming an engineer.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.E. degree course from a AICTE approved college offering a reasonable job placement is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 45% marks in PCM from a recognized board of education.

So having completed your Class 12th with only 38% marks in PCM you are not eligible for pursuing B.E. degree course from a AICTE approved college and hence in my advice if you are interested in pursuing B.E. degree course then your should reappear in your Class 12th board examination to secure much better aggregate in your Class 12th. Also you should appear and do well in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc. to get admission in good engineering colleges offering quality education and job placements.
12th June 2017, 09:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

BE stands for Bachelor of Engineering.

The academic qualification required for this examination is that candidate must have done 10+2 from any recognized board. The minimum percentage of marks required to apply for this examination is 75% in board examination or you must be in top 20 percentile in board examination.

You are not eligible for entrance exams like Joint Entrance Examination for admission in Bachelor of Engineering.
12th June 2017, 11:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission to B.E course after scoring 38% marks in your 12th standard PCM stream from a Government recognized board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.E course. To get admission in B.E course, you have to appear in National or State or University level engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc., and participate in the counselling process to get a seat for pursuing B.E course.
14th June 2017, 09:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.E./B.Tech refers to Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology and same is a professional undergraduate degree course of four years after completing which one heads towards becoming an engineer.

Further the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.E. degree course from AICTE ( All India Council for Technical Education ) approved engineering college is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 45% marks in it from a recognized board.

So having just managed 38% marks in PCM group in your higher secondary school degree course you are not eligible for pursuing BE degree from a recognized college.

As far as you are concerned about next step then to pursue BE degree course you should once again reappear in your higher secondary school degree course and must manage better aggregate in the same. Also you should qualify various competitive examinations like JEE, State EEE/CET, etc. to get admission in good engineering college.
14th June 2017, 11:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BE is Bachelor of Engineering.

Eligibility criteria for BE is:

For admission in technical engineering institute, you must have either 75% marks in board examination of 12th or you must be in top 20 percentile of your respective board.

With 38% marks in PCM HSC, you can not get admission in engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?