15th April 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in IIT Delhi after clearing 12th exam from Punjab board? What is the criteria followed?

I Cleared 12th exam by Punjab board and can I get admission in IIT Delhi?
Can you please tell me? What is the percentage criteria followed? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

16th April 2017, 12:09 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in IIT Delhi after clearing 12th exam from Punjab board? What is the criteria followed?

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and IITs are regarded as the best technical colleges of India.

As far you are concerned about your eligibility for admission in IIT Delhi having completed your Class 12th from Punjab Board then for your information you are certainly eligible if you satisfy their minimum marks requirement ( i.e; rank requirement ) in JEE Main and JEE Advanced.

Also as far as you are concerned about the criteria for appearing in JEE for getting admission in IIT then for that you need to be an Indian citizen having completed your Class 12th with PCM group at least 75% aggregate ( or 65% in case of SC/ST and PWD category candidates ) from a recognized board. Students securing less than 75% marks but lying within top 20 percentile candidates of your concerned board of examination are also eligible.

For more details about JEE you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?