29th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

After completing 2nd year mechanical engineering from Shivaji University how to take admission in college under Solapur University?

i have completed my 2nd year mechanical engg from shivaji univ. but due to some personal problems i want to get addmission in clg. under solapur university. what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Shivaji University, I am in 2nd year in Computer Science in Solapur University?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  3. Is it possible to transfer from Shivaji to Solapur University in 2nd year?
  4. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  5. Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?
  6. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?
  8. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University? -- [New]
  9. What should I do for taking admission in Thapar University? I am pursuing B.E degree(2nd year) in mechanical from Engineering college Jalgaon
  10. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  11. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University after scoring 76.70% marks in diploma mechanical?
  12. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?
  13. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Pune, Kolhapur and Solapur University
  14. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in LLB course? I am pursuing my graduation(arts) through Correspondence from Shivaji University, Kolhapur
  16. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  17. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma
17th May 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing 2nd year mechanical engineering from Shivaji University how to take admission in college under Solapur University?

i had completed my 1st & 2nd year of arts from shivaji uni, now Due to some reason i have to change my admission to solapur uni.so is it possible if yes pls guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?