5th July 2011, 12:05 AM

Can I Change my course from B.Sc to B.Sc(Mechanical engineering) by taking admission through correspondence? I'm working in Thermal power plant and I've done B.Sc(PCM)

Sir, I am working in Thermal Power Plant in operations and my qualification is B.SC.(PCM).Can I convert my B.SC. into B.SC.(Mechanical Engineering) by taking admission in any distance mode university which provide B.SC.(Engg.).

Yours faithfully
Prodip Das.

1. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  2. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  3. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  4. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  5. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  6. What is the procedure for taking admission in NPTI for 12 weeks post graduation course in Thermal Power plant? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  8. Date of start of Thermal Power Plant Engineering Course?
  9. Hi I am Sagar
  10. How to go for designing after doing PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
  11. List of PG Diploma courses that I can pursue through correspondence from reputed university?
  12. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  13. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  14. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  15. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  18. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2013, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Can I Change my course from B.Sc to B.Sc(Mechanical engineering) by taking admission through correspondence? I'm working in Thermal power plant and I've done B.Sc(PCM)

kya elegibility hai
22nd October 2017, 07:54 AM

Default Re: Can I Change my course from B.Sc to B.Sc(Mechanical engineering) by taking admission through correspondence? I'm working in Thermal power plant and I've done B.Sc(PCM)

I am studied in B.SC (MPC) and I got 20 years above petrochemical plant experience .So can I eligible for BOE certificate course.
Thanks & Regards
D RAVIKUMAR