31st January 2013, 01:47 PM
snehalwalde

How should I join Automobile companies after mechanical engineering?

My university is srtm & I am in 1st year mechanical ...
so I want to get all information regarding to joining the automobile companies after mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to attend mechanical core companies after doing final year automobile engineering?
  3. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  4. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. How to do internship in Automobile companies?
  6. Can I join merchant navy after completing mechanical engineering in automobile specialization
  7. Which companies offer projects for mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I join in Automobile industry after passing mechanical engineering?
  9. Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?
  10. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  11. Am I eligible to join Automobile Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  14. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  15. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  16. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  17. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  18. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
23rd August 2013, 01:10 PM
anup2206am

Default Re: How should I join Automobile companies after mechanical engineering?

Dear Friend..
It is appreciable that you are very conscious and focussed for your career from very beginning.
It is always a dream job for a mechanical engineer to work with a automobile company.
Tata,Mahindra,Ashok Leyland,Maruti Suzuki,Bajaj,Ford,Toyata,Volkswagen etc and many more....are very renowned name in this sector.

Firstly i suggest you to complete BE/B.tech from good marks because these companies have high selection criteria.
Generally College Campus called these companies for recruitment process i.e; the best platform to get entry in them.
Many companies recruits on referral basis for call in written test followed by all other recruitment process.

Do well preparation for Aptitude,English and your techanical subject because they select very few from hundreds.

Selection process comprises-
Aptitude Test
GD round
Techanical interview
HR interview.

All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?