23rd February 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?

I passed 12th class education with physics, chemistry and maths. I want Admission in Mechanical railway engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to do railway engineering in mechanical after passing 12th class with PCM?
  2. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  3. How should I go in Railway Sector after passing 12th with PCM?
  4. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  5. How to take admission in 2nd year of mechanical engineering from Polytechnic College? I have finished 12th PCM
  6. How to get admission in railway engineering college after passing 12th
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in mechanical engineering? I have scored 57% in PCM
  8. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What can I do after passing 12th with PCM without engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  12. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 81% marks
  13. Any chance to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with 51% and 38% in PCM group?
  14. How could I take admission in Dr DY Patil engineering college mumbai after passing 12th from science(PCM)?
  15. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
  16. How to do engineering after passing 12th with 54% and 48% in PCM from Ulhasnagar?
  17. How to join Railway engineering college after passing 12th with 68%?
  18. Can I join Indian Railway after scoring passing 12th with PCM from 1st Division?
6th May 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?

i passed 10 2 with 89% of pcm.i want to join at railwayengineering collage.can eligible for it?
5th April 2018, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?

How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
10th April 2018, 08:32 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

The only way to get admitted in the Degree Course Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering after 12th is through SCRA ( Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam), which is conducted by UPSC.

The sad news is that the Exam has been scrapped by the UPSC and seats of the SCAR is allotted to the Indian Engineering Services Exam(IES). So if you want to work with Railways then prepare hard and take admission in any Good College for B.Tech.

After B.Tech you can appear for the IES exam, But keep in mind this is one of the toughest exam organised by the UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?