21st August 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh after completion of B.Sc IT from LPU distance education?

Am I eligible to get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh after completion of B.Sc IT from LPU distance education? Can you please give me the details which are required for me? What are the criteria followed to apply? Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about distance learning education courses available in Punjab University?
  3. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  4. Whether Banks provide education loan to LPU students? -- [New]
  5. Does Punjab university, Chandigarh provides M.Phil (English) in distance mode?
  6. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  7. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  8. Is is possible to study B.Tech in Singapore through lateral entry scheme?
  9. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in Punjab University?
  10. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  12. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  13. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  14. How to make a career in Delhi or Chandigarh in Multinational Company? Where can I apply?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  16. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course from Punjab? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
25th August 2017, 05:14 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh after completion of B.Sc IT from LPU distance education?

LPU is UGC approved university. Hence, distance course from LPU is recognized course which means you can get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh after completion of B.Sc IT. To apply for master course or M.Sc course eligibility criteria is bachelors from recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?