4th June 2011, 12:11 PM
nainybhambra

How to make a career in Delhi or Chandigarh in Multinational Company? Where can I apply?

I am doing MCA from Punjab Technical University, jalandhar through distance education. its last sem. i want to set my career in delhi or chandigarh in multi national company. but everybody say for mnc distance education is not valid. they are hire regular course students. now where i can apply and set my career ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?
  2. Best company for 6 months training in Chandigarh? Is there any center of BHEL company in Chandigarh?
  3. Which company is better for Freshers between Syntel and L&T?
  4. What should I do after passing CS to get into a Multinational Company?
  5. List of good institutes where I can make my career as News Reader/Anchor? What is the scope in it?
  6. How to get a job in any multinational company? I am a student of BCA final year
  7. How to work in multinational company after passing MSc microbiology
  8. How to join a multinational company after BSc in Physiology?
  9. How can I receive a good job in multinational company after passing polytechnic engineering from Electronics
  10. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?
  11. What are the various career options after B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh
  12. What to choose in B.Sc to pusure LLB in future?
  13. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  14. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  15. Jobs in Multinational Companies after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  17. How can I get job in USA after completion of M.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for any multination company after scoring 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th, 75% in diploma engineering and 70% in batch
1st January 2012, 07:54 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: How to make a career in Delhi or Chandigarh in Multinational Company? Where can I apply?

first of all, you should apply for the company website like careers.wipro.com, and then company call you to attend an apps,interview,training and then only you got job.. further details click the link and see today's interview details (venue also) http://walkinsindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?