19th April 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in Punjab University?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue my Degree course from Punjab University, Chandigarh so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh? Do I need to write and entrance exam for admission in Punjab University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  2. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  3. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
  4. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  5. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  6. Criteria to take admission for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  8. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  9. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  10. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  11. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  12. Can I get admission in Punjab University after scoring 85.80%? Name of the colleges in Punjab university.
  13. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  14. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in Punjab University for M.Com course? When to fillup the application form of entrance exam?
  16. What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?
  17. How to take admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh
  18. How to take admission for 1st year of M.Sc in Physics in Punjab University? Information regarding the required entrance exam for this?
20th April 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in Punjab University?

When is the entrance test for Punjab university begins? How can we get scholarship in Punjab university, Chandigarh on the basis of 12 class marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?