10th February 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in any Engineering college of Chennai with 185 cutoff marks in 12th?

Hello
I am a student who is waiting for the 12 state board exam result.
My scope that I will get a cut-off of 185.
I want to join in best Engineering college in chennai or near by chennai.
Please tell me which are the possible colleges I would get for my cut off. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a suitable engineering course after completing 12th with 93.6%? My cutoff marks is 185.50
  2. Minimum cutoff for B.Pharm course in government college in Chennai? My cutoff rank is 185.25
  3. Cutoff marks for engineering college admission in Chennai?
  4. How to join CIT Engineering college in Coimbatore after scoring 185 cutoff marks in MBC caste?
  5. Can I get a seat in CEG or MIT for ECE with 1564 tank in TNEA?
  6. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  7. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  8. Which college can I get in Coimbatore and Chennai and computer science?
  9. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  10. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  11. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. List of the medical colleges in Chennai that I can get after scoring 185.75 cutoff
  13. What is the possibility to get a seat in college of engineering Pune? I have got 156 marks in MHT CET
  14. Can i get any self financing college in Tamilnadu after scoring 185.5 cutoff?
  15. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
  16. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  17. Cutoff marks for admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landre college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
15th February 2015, 11:41 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in any Engineering college of Chennai with 185 cutoff marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am a student who is waiting for the 12 state board exam result.
My scope that I will get a cut-off of 185.
I want to join in best Engineering college in chennai or near by chennai.
Please tell me which are the possible colleges I would get for my cut off. Thanks in advance.
I am provide you the list of engineering colleges for the cutoff 185 as below:

MADRAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Anna University,Chromepet Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600044

SSN (Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College Of Engineering)
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR),Kalavakkam – 603 110,
Kanchipuram District,
Tamil Nadu

SRI VENKATESWARA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Post Bag No:3,Pennalur Chennai-Bangalore High Road
Sriperumbudur- 602105
Tamil Nadu

SRI SAI RAM ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Darkas road,Sai Leo Nagar,
West Tambaram Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600044

VELAMMAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Velammal Nagar,Ambattur-Red Hills Road,
Chennai – 600 066.

ST. JOSEPH’S COLLEGE
Jeppiar Nagar,Old Mamallapuram Road,
Chennai -600 119,
Tamil Nadu.

RMK ENGINNERING COLLEGE
RSM Nagar, Kavaraipettai,Gummidipoondi Taluk,
Tiruvallur District,
Tamil Nadu,
Pin code: 601 206.

PANIMALAR ENGINEERING COLLEGEWEBSITE:
www.panimalar.ac.in
Bangalore Trunk Road,Varadharajapuram, Nazarathpet,
Poonamalle, Chennai 602 103
Tamil Nadu.

EASWARI ENGINEERING COLLEGEWEBSITE: www.srmeaswari.ac.in
Bharathi Salai,Ramapuram,
Chennai – 600 089.
Tamil Nadu , India .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?