3rd February 2017, 02:37 PM
rupapampari

Am I eligible to get a Central Government Vigilance job after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to apply for the jobs?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Pharmacy and I am in the final year of the course. I want to work in the Central Government after completing the course so I want to know am I eligible to get a Central Government Vigilance job after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to apply for the jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for central government jobs being 39 years of age?
  2. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  3. How to apply for Central government jobs? Available jobs for SC candidate? Is there any consultancy for this?
  4. Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old?
  5. Which central government jobs i can apply with 93.2% in Diploma in Mechanical?
  6. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  7. Any opportunities in Central Government after B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  9. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  10. Am I eligible for state government or central government jobs after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
  13. How to get a government job after completing M.Pharmacy?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
  15. Possibilities to join Vigilance job in government sector for Indian Army soldier? What should I do for it?
  16. Am I eligible for central government jobs or banking clerk job
  17. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  18. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?
30th August 2017, 01:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Central Government Vigilance job after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to apply for the jobs?

Yes, you are eligible to get the job in the Central Vigilance Commission after completion of bachelor degree.

SSC conducts CGL examination for recruitment in the job. The eligibility to appear in examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age limit is 18-30 years.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in all the stages will be eligible for final selection in the job.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?