28th February 2015, 12:32 PM
ravi.tutturi

Am I eligible for central government jobs or banking clerk job

My date of birth is 16th Dec1987, now I am eligible for central government jobs or banking clerks jobs

27th March 2015, 09:12 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for central government jobs or banking clerk job

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi.tutturi View Post
My date of birth is 16th Dec1987, now I am eligible for central government jobs or banking clerks jobs
Since you are over age, according to the upcoming IBPS Clerk Examination notification, therefore you are not eligible for the Clerk Examinations conducted by IBPS. Since, the eligible age for IBPS CWE- Clerical Cadre Examination is 21 years to 28 years.

The upcoming IBPS CWE- Clerk Exam notification will be released in the month of September-October. Therefore, at the time Clerk Notification for the year 2015, you will have already crossed the age of 28 years and will enter in 29 years of your age.

However, you can apply for the Probationary Exam as the eligible age for appearing in IBPS CWE-PO exam is 21 years to 30 years. Also, you can apply for various central government jobs for which examinations are conducted by UPSC and SSC for various posts like IAS, IPS, PCS, Stenographer, Translator, Clerks in various central government departments, Income Tax officer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?