29th June 2012, 11:15 PM
shubham mazumdar

Am i eligible to get into college in Bhilai or Raipur after scoring 31624 in CGPET?

sir my result for cgpet 2012 is 31624 so am i eligible to get a college in bhilai or in raipur??????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in BE/B.Tech in NIT Raipur through CGPET?
  2. What is the procedure for taking admission in NIT Raipur through CGPET?
  3. Which university is best for me for B.Tech Mechanical in distance or part time in Chattisgarh?
  4. Can I get admission in CS branch in Raipur NIT after scoring 47829 AIR and state rank of 519? Which other branches can I get int Raipur NIT or any other NIT?
  5. List of companies to do summer internship training in Bhilai or Raipur? -- [New]
  6. List of companies providing training to B.E. with Civil Engineering in Raipur and Bhillai?
  7. Entry through OBC quota in NIT Raipur via AIEEE or CGPET Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for CG PET? What's the criteria for the same? I belong to Maharashtra
  9. Am I eligible to write CG PET? What's the criteria for the same? I belong to Maharashtra
  10. Coaching institutes for openmat entrance in Raipur or Bhilai?
  11. Can I appear for NIMCET exam after scoring 60% in 12th commerce subject from JAC board?
  12. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  13. Can I get admission in Sgsits college in Indore? I have scored 53 marks in CGPET
  14. What is the scope for 2 years experience IT professional? I have completed my B.E in IT
  15. How to do M.Tech in CSE in Correspondence in Chattisgarh having completed MCA from Raipur Institute of Technology?
  16. Can I get NIT Raipur after scoring 53 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Admission in Raipur college for MBA course after scoring 5000 rank in MPMET exam?
  18. Will I be able to get Shankra Bhilai after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
18th May 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to get into college in Bhilai or Raipur after scoring 31624 in CGPET?

is there any chance to get the gov college after scouring 12000 rank in C.G P.E.T?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?