24th March 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write CG PET? What's the criteria for the same? I belong to Maharashtra

my brother in law is studying in Maharashtra in nagpur city in 12 th class, he wants to appear in cgpet test in bhilai, please give me a answer he is elgible for this test or not, what is the criteria, please give me details.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CG PET? What's the criteria for the same? I belong to Maharashtra
  2. Criteria to be eligible for RTO exam in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. what is the exact date for paper 2 for the post of SI in CAPF nad CISF
  4. Am I eligible to write MHCET exam if I am from other state and studying 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?
  5. Eligibility to give CG PET by other state student?
  6. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  7. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  8. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  9. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  10. Am I eligible for taking direct admission in second year B.Tech course in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? I have done my diploma in Mechanical from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University and I belong to MP
  11. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  13. Can a domicile of Maharashtra be eligible to write MPSC Exam?
  14. Am I eligible to write Andhra entrance test? I belong to AP
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission after scoring 116 marks in PET? I belong to OBC category
  17. Date of PET exam for Ph.D in maharashtra and JNU University?
  18. In which university I will get admission after qualifying in PET? Eligibility criteria of PET?
10th July 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CG PET? What's the criteria for the same? I belong to Maharashtra

SIR,
I AM NOT A DOMICLE OF C.G. BUT I PASS 12TH FROM C.G WITH CBSE BOAD,SO I WANT TO KNOW IS THERE ANY RESERVE SEAT FOR NON DOMICLE IF YES PLZ INFORM
AND CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN CG COLLEGES ANYWAY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?