24th March 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CG PET? What's the criteria for the same? I belong to Maharashtra

my brother in law is studying in Maharashtra in nagpur city in 12 th class, he wants to appear in cgpet test in bhilai, please give me a answer he is elgible for this test or not, what is the criteria, please give me details.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write CG PET? What's the criteria for the same? I belong to Maharashtra
  2. Criteria to be eligible for RTO exam in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to give CG PET by other state student?
  4. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  5. Am I eligible for taking direct admission in second year B.Tech course in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? I have done my diploma in Mechanical from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University and I belong to MP
  6. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission after scoring 116 marks in PET? I belong to OBC category
  9. Date of PET exam for Ph.D in maharashtra and JNU University?
  10. In which university I will get admission after qualifying in PET? Eligibility criteria of PET?
  11. PG from Government Ayurvedic colleges in Maharashtra after BAMS?
  12. What is the date of PET Maharashtra?
  13. Is Maharashtra PET merged with ISEET this year?
  14. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  15. Date of PET entrance exam? Is there any coaching in Maharashtra or Delhi?
  16. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  17. What is the PET entrance exam date Maharashtra or Nagpur University
  18. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
22nd June 2012, 01:13 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CG PET? What's the criteria for the same? I belong to Maharashtra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my brother in law is studying in Maharashtra in nagpur city in 12 th class, he wants to appear in cgpet test in bhilai, please give me a answer he is elgible for this test or not, what is the criteria, please give me details.
Chattisgarh Pre Engineering Test is conducted every year in May for admission in Bachelors Degree courses Engineering by Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board.

Eligibility Criteria

-The candidate must be a citizen of India

-The candidate must be a domicile of Chattisgarh it means he must have his permanent home residence in Chattisgarh

-There are certain domicile policies made public by the government for Chattisagarh which you should check

Age limit as on 31 December

-Your Brother must have completed 17 years of age but not more than 25 years of age

Educational Qualification

-The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with science stream.

-THere is a relaxation of 10% for schedule caste and schedule tribe candidates. It means SC/ST The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks in n Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology

The notification for application will be out in the first week of March and exam will be held in May.
The last date for submission of application form will be in second week of April.

Those candidates will be selected in the merit list who secure a minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserved category) n Physics, Chemistry, Math combined in the entrance examination

In case the students get the same marks then weitage will first be given to chemistry then physics then Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?