12th November 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get lateral entry in 2nd or 3rd year of BE after completing ITI Electrician NCVT 2 year course?

Respected Sir, I have passed ITI Electrician NCVT 2 years course & I have also done apprentices of 1 years Electrical field in MPMKVVCL company with Government department by Outsourcing company. I want to know am I eligible to get lateral entry in 2nd or 3rd year of BE with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th November 2016, 01:04 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get lateral entry in 2nd or 3rd year of BE after completing ITI Electrician NCVT 2 year course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have passed ITI Electrician NCVT 2 years course & I have also done apprentices of 1 years Electrical field in MPMKVVCL company with Government department by Outsourcing company. I want to know am I eligible to get lateral entry in 2nd or 3rd year of BE with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.
NO, you are not eligible to B.E course after completing the ITI in electrical engineering.

You need to qualify the diploma in the electrical engineering.

There are following eligibility to apply for the B.E course in electrical field.

^ You should have a diploma in electrical engineering from recognized university.

^ you can get admission in the 2nd year of graduation in engineering field.

So, to join B.E course, you need to qualify the diploma in engineering first.

Here is the process to join the B.E course.

ITI in Electrical engineering.
_________Then_______
Diploma in Electrical engineering.
_________Then_______
B.E in Electrical engineering.
13th November 2016, 08:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get lateral entry in 2nd or 3rd year of BE after completing ITI Electrician NCVT 2 year course?

No, you are not eligible to get lateral entry admission in second or third year of B.E. course after completion of two years ITI Electrician NCVT course from a Government recognised institute.

To be eligible to get lateral entry admission in second year of B.E. course, you should have to pursue Diploma course after completion of your two years ITI course. You can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course after completion of your two years ITI course.

Once, you have passed Diploma course, you are eligible to get lateral entry admission in second year of B.E. course through lateral entry admission process by appearing and qualifying the lateral entrance examinations like LEET, NEET, ECET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?