3rd March 2021, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Teaching job in Government HS School being an MCA with MPhil(Computer Application) holder?

Hi Sir, I want to do Teaching job in Government HS school. I have done MCA and MPhil in Computer Application. So, am I eligible to get Teaching job in any Government HS school?

6th March 2021, 09:46 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Teaching job in Government HS School being an MCA with MPhil(Computer Application) holder?

Yes, You are eligible to get Teaching job in Government HS School being an MCA with MPhil(Computer Application) holder.

You must also have valid UGC NET or equivalent exam score to get government teacher job.

You have to go through recruitment process according to your respective state to become teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible to apply for higher secondary teacher job for Gujarat Government after completion of M.Sc Physics in MKU University? 2 11th June 2022 05:49 PM
Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student? 3 23rd July 2021 11:09 PM
Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school? 11 20th March 2020 08:55 PM
Where should I study Higher Secondary Science either in Government school or in Private school? 3 18th April 2015 07:50 PM
Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher? 4 5th July 2013 02:27 PM