17th February 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student?

Sir/madam
I am still studying 10th class
but i want to know that how to get
government teacher job
so tell me which subject i selecti
in higher secondary for this purpose

6th March 2015, 03:28 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student?

There are different qualifications required for teachers of different levels. If you wish to become a teacher in any of the reputed private or government schools in India, you must have a degree such as the B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) or other degrees recommended for a teaching profession. After complete your graduation, then you go for B.ED study for becoming a teacher in govt school
require B. ad so you do B.Ed course pass a teacher recruitment exam. Various teacher recruitment examinations in India include: CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test), RTET (Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test) and other state TET exams are conducted by state governments.
24th March 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student?

I want to become a English lecturer so which subject I should take?
23rd July 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a english teacher, what should i do??which subject should i take in 2??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?