20th August 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the government job after having 10 years of teaching field experience in high school?

I, completed m.com, having 10 yrs experience in teaching field of high school. How can i eligible for a govt job? Can you please let me know the information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching?
  2. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  3. Procedure to get teaching level job in polytechnic -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed? Am I eligible if I have teaching experience for 5 years?
  6. Guidelines to get a permanent job at the age of 49 years?
  7. Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age?
  8. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
  9. What should I do to get teaching job in any Government High School at Uttar Pradesh being a Pharmacy graduate with B.Ed?
  10. Qualifications required for a drawing teacher?
  11. Is it necessary to study B.Ed from any government recognized school for teaching?
  12. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  14. How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying government school teacher job in Pune?
  16. How can a B.Sc Computer Science having seven years of teaching experience in a private school become a government school teacher in Maharashtra?
  17. What should I do to get PRT job having four years of teaching experience?
  18. Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate
22nd August 2016, 12:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job after having 10 years of teaching field experience in high school?

You should apply for the post of a teacher in any good government school as and when there is any vacancy announced and as you have good teaching experience also, it will not be a hurdle for you to avail the post as experience counts.

Therefore, keep yourself updated with the latest recruitments going on and I am sure you will be able to get a post of a teacher in any good government school.
22nd August 2016, 02:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job after having 10 years of teaching field experience in high school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I, completed m.com, having 10 yrs experience in teaching field of high school. How can i eligible for a govt job? Can you please let me know the information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response on the same. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible for government job after having 10 years of teaching experience in high school. There are various government jobs are available for the graduates. So you can also apply to them online, there will be a written test and interview for the selection. So you have to prepare well for the written test to clear the same. The aspirant can apply for the following jobs;

UPSC Civil Services – Website Link
Staff Selection Commission – Website Link
Indian Railway Jobs – Website Link
State Public Service Commission like HSSC – Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?