8th June 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give entrance in St Andrew College? I have done BSc in Bio with 50%

sir i have done Bsc in bio with 50% in 2007. i want to do msc in zoology or chemistry. AM I eligible to give entrance in St . Andrew college if not then please suggest me from where else can i do Msc near Gkp

Related Questions:
  1. BSc in biotechnology from government college OR from private college? better job opportunities?
  2. If I pass BSc Biotech with first division then will I be eligible to apply for AIIMS entrance exam?
  3. What are the career options after passing 12th science except MBBS including PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best government college of microbiology for BSc in Kolkata?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance after passing BSc from Mumbai University with 49%
  7. Information regarding PG in Biotech after B.SC if I want to pursue my PG from SMU in Biotech or Microbiology?
  8. Number of seats in BSc Bio group? What is the syllabus for BSc Bio entrance exam?
  9. What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?
  10. Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science
  11. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  12. How should I do BSc in Biotech?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in medical entrance exam? I am studying BSc Biochemistry
  14. If I want to pursue a career in Biotechnology is Maths subject important?
  15. How many fields are there for B.Sc in JNU? Classification of all of them? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for executive MBA course from a recognized college? I have done BSc IT from NIIT
  17. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to do PG in Chemical Engineering having done B.Tech in Bio-Informatics? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? Best Colleges offering this course?
15th September 2016, 04:15 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give entrance in St Andrew College? I have done BSc in Bio with 50%

St. Andrew's College is a Roman Catholic college in the Bandra suburb of Mumbai, India. The college was inaugurated on 9 July 1983 by Simon Pimenta, Archbishop of Bombay, with 194 students.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to give entrance in St Andrew College after BSc in Bio with 50%.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: St. Dominic Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 050
Phone: 022 2640 1657
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?