12th October 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give TNPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate with a date of birth 10/06/1974?

My date of birth is 10/06/1974 .is i am eligible for tnpsc group i& ii exams

9th December 2015, 10:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give TNPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate with a date of birth 10/06/1974?

As per age criteria, you will not be eligible to apply for TNPSC Group I exam. However, if you belong to reserved category, you can apply for Group II exam at this age.

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the TNPSC Group I exam are as under:-

-The educational qualification for TNPSC Group I exam is Bachelor's degree .

-The candidate who are in the final year of their degree can also apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct recruitment to the posts included in Group-I Services.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 31 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The eligibility required for TNPSC Group II exam are as under:-

-The candidate should hold graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

-The candidate must have secured more than 60% in 10th and 12th and 55% in graduation.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the Group II exam should be in between 18 years to 30 Years for unreserved category .However,there is no maximum age limit for SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), ST, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all castes.

To get more details,one can visit the Official website of TNPSC :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?