20th April 2012, 11:37 PM
saiias439

Which Entrance Exam is toughest between IAS and CAT? Which is good choice for me for better career?

i have a doubt. is it cat examinaiton is more toughest than the IAS exam. And give me difference and which is the best carrier option please send to my EMail [email protected]

24th April 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam is toughest between IAS and CAT? Which is good choice for me for better career?

I am doing bsc from pcm subjects and i am confused in mba or IAS .IN WHICH FIELD I SHOULD BE GO?
29th October 2012, 12:51 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam is toughest between IAS and CAT? Which is good choice for me for better career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing bsc from pcm subjects and i am confused in mba or IAS .IN WHICH FIELD I SHOULD BE GO?

Dear aspirant,
It is your choice and the field in which you willing to serve.

If you are willing to serve teh nation then IAS is the best option.

If you feel to be a professional then you can proceed with CAT.

But IAS is the toughest exam in India.

IAS is the most toughest exam in India as it has two levels and a lot of papers to appear for.

It has theory papers too.

So, it takes 2 years to prepare for these exams.
At the same time the no. of qualifying students is also pretty less.
There is general studies which has no syllabus.
Its syllabus limitless.

But CAT is not of that sort.
If you are very good in English then its not a big deal to get good percentile in this exam.
Maths is obviously important

Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
14th May 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am 12th pass with pcm and i can not attempt jee main 2013 due to some personal problem.now i want to do b.sc(maths) from allahabad university.............please tell me,is it right choice for me................
28th July 2013, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

sir i m confused that which course i should do that cat or ca after b.com honors from delhi university
9th December 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I am worried because i have less knowladge of class 11 and session is about to end....can i qualify IIT doing hardwork in 12 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?