4th August 2016, 11:57 AM
shalinitas

Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University?

I have done 3 years diploma in (MODERN OFFICE PRACTICE) and according to punjabi university i have given exams of B.A I,II,III of punjabi compulsory in one go and according to punjabi university diploma is equivalent to graduation if anyone given 3 exams of B.A Punjabi Compulsory, but the question is that can I apply for the govt job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PO clerk post after finishing diploma in modern office practice?
  2. Am I eligible to join in Anna University for Regular MBA after finishing diploma in modern office practice and B.Com degree?
  3. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  4. Which diploma course is best if I have interest in Social Servicing?
  5. Am I eligible for governemnt jobs after 10th and Diploma engineering?
  6. Will I be eligible to apply for diploma in modern office management? Can I apply in government sector?
  7. B.Com graduate from Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University is eligible for governemnt jobs or not?
  8. Names of the institutes in Chennai that offer B.Com+CPA course?
  9. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  10. ICAR affiliation is important for governemnt jobs?
  11. Which course can i study in Australia after passing 10th from ICSE board?
  12. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  13. Physical standards required for being a Sub-Inspector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career opportunities after completing class 10th (Correspondence) at the age of twenty four years?
  15. After doing diploma in Modern Office Management in which type of organization can I apply?
  16. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  17. Am I eligible for job in Punjab after completion of graduation from Punjabi University?
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?

20th August 2021, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University?

I have done 3 years diploma in (MODERN OFFICE PRACTICE) and according to punjabi university i have given exams of B.A I,II,III of punjabi compulsory in one go and according to punjabi university diploma is equivalent to graduation if anyone given 3 exams of B.A Punjabi Compulsory, but the question is it's graduation and I can apply for govt. Job on the basis of this graduation

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?