25th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for job in Punjab after completion of graduation from Punjabi University?

I am graduate from punjabi university, i studied punjabi language subject in my graduation not in my 10th class.
m I eligible for job in Punjab? Can you please let me know the information which I need to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  2. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  3. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  4. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  6. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  7. How to take coaching for NET and Punjab state TET? I have done B.A and B.Ed in Punjabi Medium
  8. How to join B.Ed in any college of Kolkata?
  9. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  10. How can I change my language for mode of instruction to English in MA as earlier it was Punjabi during graduation?
  11. How may I pursue MA in English now? I am 45 years old and did M.Ed in Punjabi few years back?
  12. How to do B.Ed from Punjab University?
  13. What is the job criteria in Punjab for B.Ed teachers?
  14. Is it possible to do MA sociology from Punjab University as a private candidate?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course from Punjab? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh
  17. Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?
  18. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
26th August 2015, 02:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job in Punjab after completion of graduation from Punjabi University?

The eligibility criteria for jobs is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of entrance.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for jobs.
And you are eligible for jobs all over India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?