15th January 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

After doing diploma in Modern Office Management in which type of organization can I apply?

in which type of organisation will be i able to apply after doing diploma in modern office mangment

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to apply for diploma in modern office management? Can I apply in government sector?
  2. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  3. Format of subjects of F.Y.B.Com?
  4. is diploma in modern office management equal to graduation?
  5. Karnataka State Open University B.Com 1st Year- Business Organization and Office Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
  7. Names of the companies in Jalandhar for the job of BSc Biotech freshers?
  8. How can I apply in government sector after diploma in office management?
  9. Am I eligible for PO clerk post after finishing diploma in modern office practice?
  10. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  12. Vardhaman Mahaveer University DCOM Examination- Modern Office (DCOM-05) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to join any organisation as an Ethical Hacker? -- [New]
  14. Is it beneficial to do 3 years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application to join father's business?
  15. Can I take direct admission for CA course in IPCC having completed Graduation in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Diploma in Office Management question papers
  17. Diploma in Maintenance of Accounts and Office Management for Indian Army Clerk?
  18. Am I eligible to join in Anna University for Regular MBA after finishing diploma in modern office practice and B.Com degree?
17th May 2012, 09:29 PM
anuacca

Smile Re: After doing diploma in Modern Office Management in which type of organization can I apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in which type of organisation will be i able to apply after doing diploma in modern office mangment
Diploma in modern office management ceratainly offers you a wide variety of jobs.

Pursuing MBA will add weightage.

However you can apply in Job offering sites like naukri.com

BEST OF LUCK
1st July 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing diploma in Modern Office Management in which type of organization can I apply?

what ug is related after completion of modern office practice?
16th July 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing diploma in Modern Office Management in which type of organization can I apply?

what are the various jobs recruitment after modern office management diploma
16th September 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in modern office managment , now i want to do some computer course can you pls suggest me which course to do?
22nd May 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

After three diploma in modern office practice in which company i will apply
23rd April 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Is modern office mangement diploma suit with BA..which diploma suit with BA.sciology honers
18th May 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I Want To Also Doing MOM Course And iam An Engg. How Many possibilities to get a high level job .
Plz Suggest me.??
14th July 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Does graduation in omsp is eligible for the civil services examination???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?