27th June 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job if did degree on the basis of BPP?

Dear sir After SSLC i did BPP program through IGNOU in 2003. I did my degree. On the basis of BPP. Not completed PUC, Am I eligible for government teaching job.

28th June 2021, 01:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job if did degree on the basis of BPP?

°°° IGNOU with an aim of opening education to everyone came up with this bachelor preparatory programme which is nothing but a kind of an entrance test which enables a student to enroll for their bachelors program.
Students coming from different sections of the society who were unable to complete the education can enroll for this program and once completing this course can for the person education and complete their bachelor's degree.
But it will be valid in IGNOU University only and you will be eligible to take admission in IGNOU University in bachelor program and then in Masters program.
After completing your bachelor or master's degree you will be eligible for government jobs.
28th June 2021, 01:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

This program is offered by the University to those students who wish to do bachelors degree of IGNOU but do not have the essential qualification of having passed 12th.

In absence of such a qualifying certificate these student are deprived of Higher Education. To enable such students to enter higher education stream, IGNOU has designed this preparatory programme. This is an enabling programme of the university but is not equivalent to 12th.
28th June 2021, 04:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, As per the details provided by you if you had passed BPP (if you have done Graduation from IGNOU), if you have passed X+II/BPP and Graduation from any recognized Board/University, then you are eligible for all Government jobs of general nature.
28th June 2021, 05:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

BPP exactly a bachelor preparatory programme and people who have not completed their 11th and 12th standard due to various circumstances and have only passed 10th standard but wish to go for bachelor degree in Indira Gandhi National Open University have to first complete the bachelor preparatory programme. It is equivalent to the higher secondary study level and bridges the gap between the school study and the bachelor degree study. It is compulsory for all students to first past the bachelor preparatory programme and they can get admission Indira Gandhi National Open University.
After completion of degree program from IGNOU you will be eligible for applying in government job applications.
30th June 2021, 11:19 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

If you have passed X+II/BPP and Graduation from any recognized Board/University, then you are eligible for all Government jobs of general nature. There are few courses after which you can do graduation like management, computer application, farmacy etc.
30th June 2021, 04:04 PM
Iffa0786

Although BPP is not equal to 10+2 but if you have completed graduation after BPP, you have fulfilled the criteria and are eligible for government exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?