30th October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job on basis of 63% marks in 12th?

Can i got government job on the basis of 2 having secured 63percent. With having good salary? Can you please let me know which all jobs I can apply for now? Let me know the complete information which I have to follow for the same. Thank you!

31st October 2015, 01:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job on basis of 63% marks in 12th?

Here is list of government jobs after 12th:

Constable
Clerk in post offices
Clerk in banks
Process Sever
Office Subordinate
Draftsman
Plumber
Painter
Mechanic
Vill. Extension Officer
Stenographer
31st October 2015, 03:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job on basis of 63% marks in 12th?

There are several forms released under UPSE which you can apply after passing your 12th class for getting a government job.

Here is the some government jobs for which you can apply after completion of your 12th class from any of the recognized board :

In Indian Army :

Qualification: Intermediate with M.P.C group + Physical standards
Age Limit: 17½ to 23 years

Selection Process :

* Physical efficiency test
* Written Test
* Medical Test

Indian Air Force :

Qualifications: Intermediate with Maths, Physics and Chemistry with 50% marks in each subject
Age Limit: 17 to 22 years

Selection Process:

* Physical efficiency test
* Written Test
* Medical Test

Pay Scale: 5500-20200 with Grade Pay- Rs.2000

You can also apply for the following after 12th :

** Village Administrative Officer (VAO),

** Stenographer,

** Data Entry Operator,

** Junior Assistants
31st October 2015, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For getting a government job you need to qualify exam which is mostly written objective type. There is also skill test or interview based on the kind of job you are applying for. You can apply for following exams.

- SSC CHSLE
- SSC Stenographers
- Post Assistant
- NDA exam
- SCRA Exam
- SSC Constable GD in Para Military Forces
- Jobs in Indian Navy/Air Force/Army
31st October 2015, 05:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i got government job on the basis of 2 having secured 63percent. With having good salary? Can you please let me know which all jobs I can apply for now? Let me know the complete information which I have to follow for the same. Thank you!
After completion of 12th standard, you are eligible for SSC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
31st October 2015, 08:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

yes, you are eligible to get government jobs after completing class 12th.

Here are some of the government sectors in which you can work are given below :

* Railways.

* SSC.

* UPSC.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Postal services.

* Banking.

* Constable.
31st October 2015, 09:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, there is not grade A jobs on the 10+2 educational qualification so you are not eligible to get a good and handsome salary.

But if you qualify in the NDA examination then you are eligible to become the grade A officer after the specific period of 4 years and eligible to get the handsome salary.

Some of the government jobs at the 10+2 educational qualification is :-
* SSC CHSLE.
* IB.
* CTET.

To get the jobs you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted for the recruitment for the post.
31st October 2015, 10:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing which I would like to make you clear that there is no government jobs which is given on the basis of performance in board syllabus alone and hence in order to get government job one needs to clear entrance examination of relevant field.

Since you are a higher secondary school degree holder with 63% aggregate so at this level of academics you do not have much options of government job as for most of the government jobs the minimum educational required is a bachelor degree course. The options available for you at this level of academics are as here under :-

* You can become clerk of government offices for which you will need to clear Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) examination.

* You can join NDA for joining Indian Defense for which you will have to compete National Defense Academy entrance examination.

* You can also join Indian Railways if your academics includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subject. Also for the same you will have to clear Special Class Railway Apprentice ( SCRA ) examination.

* You can also look for becoming teacher in government primary schools for which you will have to clear Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ). But for appearing in the same examination you need an additional degree of two year diploma in elementary education.

For details about other eligibility criteria, pattern of examination and updates about different examinations you can log on to their respective official links.
31st October 2015, 10:24 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your Intermediate with 63 percent marks. You are interested in doing government job. Following are the list of exams in which you can appear at intermediate level. And if you clear those exams you will get handsome salary too.

--SSC CHSL

--SSC MTS

--LDC

--Delhi subordinate services selection board (Clerk)
31st October 2015, 10:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are various entrance examinations for which you can apply after 10+2 in order to get a job in government sector. In government entrance exam jobs, you can apply even with passing percentage of marks, what you need to do is to clear the various stages of the exam like written test and interview.

Some of the government job entrance exams for you are:

>>NDA/NA entrance exam if you are between 16.5-19.5 years and unmarried male.

>>SSC CHSL exam. Age limit is 18-30 years.

>>IB Security Assistant examination.

>>Police Constable exams.

>>Central Teacher Eligibility Test for jobs in government primary schools.

You can appear for any of the given above entrance exams and clear it for government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?