13th July 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?

Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Computer Science Engineering from Singhania University?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
  2. Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?
  3. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can we get government jobs after passing from Singhania University Computer Science?
  5. Does B.Ed course from Singhania University valid to get Government Jobs in Mumbai?
  6. Is it safe to do Ph.D course in Singhania University? Is it recognized by UGC? -- [New]
  7. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  8. Can I pursue higher studies in UK with Singhania University certificate?
  9. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  10. Is B.Ed from Singhania University good for government jobs?
  11. Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors
  12. After passing diploma in automobile engineering from Singhania University will I be eligible for government job?
  13. Is the Singhania University offering B.Tech computer science course valid for government jobs?
  14. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?
  16. Am I eligible for bank job after completing inter studies?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  18. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
11th July 2013, 09:19 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?

Yes offcourse,but i have to say that when you will complete your B-TECH.you have secure minimum 60% marks in B-Tech.because many big goverment company like iifco and sail have
reguired 60-65% marks in B-TECH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?