11th July 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Information about placement in MBBS college?

I have got 307 rank in SC category in DU in MBBS merit list and thus is unfit for 1st councelling. Is there is any chance of my placement in 2nd councelling?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get details about off campus placements for B.E students?
  2. IS MBBS (IA) equal to MBBS? What about placement?
  3. How to get job in Tech-Mahindra after MCS? -- [New]
  4. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  5. Have interest in Information Technology but want to do MBBS after 12th science
  6. Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?
  7. How may I prepare to get placed in good companies? I don't belong to a reputed college
  8. Information about Ambedkar College and Janvikas College? Which college is the best to join? Which companies come to this college during campus placements?
  9. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get the updates for all the upcoming MBBS entrance exams to be held in Kolkata?
  11. Date of off campus recruitment of TCS?
  12. Information about placement assistant and last years placement records of FPGDIS diploma course from CDAC Bangalore?
  13. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  14. What is the current status of JIIT Noida?
  15. Is it possible for me to become a doctor after doing MBBS? Names of the colleges in which I can do MBBS?
  16. How to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. Information about the B.Tech colleges with placement criteria for diploma holder in Kerala? Can I get education loan?
  18. What was the first and last rank for placement in MBBS government seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?