13th April 2012, 10:50 AM
chotu bharath

Am I eligible for GRE Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course and finished 8 backlogs with an aggregate of 67%?

sir I'm doing my 3rd b.tech...I finished my 8 backlogs...I got overall aggregate 67%....am I eligible for GRE...[/B]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MS in US after pursuing B.tech? What is the aggregate required and how much score is necessary?
  2. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  3. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  4. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission? -- [New]
  5. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  6. Can I get admission in any reputed institutes of USA through GRE if having backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  8. Am I eligible for Railways and Banking sector jobs being a 3rd year B.Tech student with 65% aggregate?
  9. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  10. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  12. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  13. What should I prefer between GRE and GATE? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year in mechanical
  14. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  15. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who has backlogs in B.Tech?
  16. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS abroad with 900 GRE score?
  18. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
6th May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for GRE Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course and finished 8 backlogs with an aggregate of 67%?

even i have the sam equestion with me..
8th June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for GRE Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course and finished 8 backlogs with an aggregate of 67%?

Sir, I have completed my engineering with 50% in final exam. I have 2 backlogs in second and third year. Am i eligible for GRE exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?