15th July 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?

Hello
I am in second year of BTECH engineering .I am interested in MS after ma engineering I have taken up computer science and engineering as my stream I have scored 88% in 10TH and 74% in my 12th
kindly let me know when can I apply for GRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of uk

26th July 2014, 09:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?

It is nice to see that you have set your career objectives and looking forward to achieve the goal. You should start your preparation for GRE from now and should appear for GRE in the final year of your B.Tech course. You need to score above 150 to get the leading universities of the world. For leading universities in UK, you need to score above 140.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?