26th June 2010, 07:16 PM
nivhe

What are the qualifications required for Group I and Group II exam? What is the procedure to write this exam? Details about the job?

what is the qualification for group 1 and group 2 exams? what is the procedure to write this?what will be the job details?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  2. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  3. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  4. Education qualifications required to write the entrance for Group II exam?
  5. How to prepare for Group II exam? Procedure to apply for Group II exam?
  6. Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?
  7. What exams can I write after BSc Agriculture to get a job? Eligibility criteria for writing Group I exam? Any special coaching required for the exam?
  8. Eligibility to write Group Exam? What is the procedure for it?
  9. When will Group II exams be conducted? Details of notification?
  10. What is the qualification required to write group exam in Tamilnadu?
  11. Eligibilty for TNPSC Group III and IV Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?
  13. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  14. TNPSC Group 1 qualifications required and job details?
  15. Am I eligible to write Group I exam while in B.E final year? What is the age limitation?
  16. Procedure to apply for APPSC Group-I written test? Qualification required to apply?
  17. What kind of posts are available in TNPSC for 30 years old M.Sc(Computer Science) postgraduate? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to apply for Group I exam if I am Physiotherapist? Date of Group I exam? Am I eligible for any exemption?
14th May 2011, 08:47 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for Group I and Group II exam? What is the procedure to write this exam? Details about the job?

The educational qualification required for going through Group 1 and Group 2 exam is graduation degree from a recognized University.Both for the Group 1 and Group 2 exams there are number of posts like Assistant Collector,Registrar,DSP..etc.there are number of posts in Group 2 like Assistant Registrar,Assistant Engineer..etc.

You must be eligible for almost all the posts but based on your educational qualification you will be placed at different preference levels.

For example according to the TNPSC the preferences of the post of Assistant Commissioner(Commercial Tax Officer) is given below:-
First preference - A Degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation Laws.
Second Preference - A Degree both in Commerce and Law.
Third Preference - A Degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation Laws.
Fourth Preference - A Degree either in Commerce or Law.

Procedure for applying

The details regarding the procedure for applying will be available in your State's PSC Website where the notifications are given.Usually the applications will be available in all of your State's head post office.The job details will be given in the notification.
14th May 2011, 12:40 PM
suriyanila

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for Group I and Group II exam? What is the procedure to write this exam? Details about the job?

Road transport officer is selected in which group test?
14th May 2011, 03:53 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
eligibility for group 1st and group 2nd exam-
*candidate should be a graduate from affiliated university with minimum aggregate 60%(unreserved category), in any stream.
*age limit-21-30yr.

Exam pattern will be objective type questions.
More information on the job of officers, you will get in the prospectus. For more information you can visit the official site of state PSC.
Ok, best of luck.
14th May 2011, 05:24 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: What are the qualifications required for Group I and Group II exam? What is the procedure to write this exam? Details about the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivhe View Post
what is the qualification for group 1 and group 2 exams? what is the procedure to write this?what will be the job details?
The educational qualification is Graduate. But you are from commerce or LLB stream then you can get a priority. You can collect form from your nearest head post office.
19th June 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum persentage in degree to write group 1 and 2 exams
22nd June 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

details to write civil service exam for Ips
3rd July 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

can you give me any preferrence for b.tech students
15th July 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

wat kind of jobs in group 1 or 2 will be offered to a b.tech student
16th July 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

i am studying engineering final year ,can i write the group 1 exam?
23rd July 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

iam studing b.tech final year..by writing group2 exam wat job can i get or not?
24th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

a commerce student can apply for civil services
25th July 2011, 03:50 PM
ankit049
Member+

What are the qualifications required for Group I and Group II exam? What is the procedure to write this exam? Details about the job?

The educational qualification required for going through Group 1 and Group 2 exam is graduation degree from a recognized University.Both for the Group 1 and Group 2 exams there are number of posts like Assistant Collector,Registrar,DSP..etc.there are number of posts in Group 2 like Assistant Registrar,Assistant Engineer..etc.

You must be eligible for almost all the posts but based on your educational qualification you will be placed at different preference levels.

For example according to the TNPSC the preferences of the post of Assistant Commissioner(Commercial Tax Officer) is given below:-
First preference - A Degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation Laws.
Second Preference - A Degree both in Commerce and Law.
Third Preference - A Degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation Laws.
Fourth Preference - A Degree either in Commerce or Law.

Procedure for applying

The details regarding the procedure for applying will be available in your State's PSC Website where the notifications are given.Usually the applications will be available in all of your State's head post office.The job details will be given in the notification.

thanking you
23rd August 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between group1 and group 2 exams
27th September 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineer and I got the percentage of 59.61 can I write the group exam of 1 oR 2???????
29th November 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i have done my diploma in electronics communication. and im persuing my btech 3rd year now..... so am i eligible to write group 2 exam??? if so to which post am i eligible to apply?
24th December 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

which books should i refer for preparing for group exams???
15th March 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i am student ,can i apply for group1 exam,,,?my qualification is...12th science,bca,mca running....plz....reply me...
and please give me a suggestion for this...
thank you....
16th March 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: What are the qualifications required for Group I and Group II exam? What is the procedure to write this exam? Details about the job?

[QUOTE=nivhe;109477]what is the qualification for group 1 and group 2 exam
25th December 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

i finished 2 and diplomo ece and bca tamil naadu open
univercity.can i apply for group 1 exam or civil service
11th April 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am back ward class candidate what is the age limit of the group 1 and group 2 exam
18th July 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

HELLO,
I HAD COMPLETED MY SECOND YEAR IN INTER CAN I WRITE GROUP 1 EXAM WHAT IS THE PATTEN WHAT ARE THE JOBS FOR GROUP 1 CAN I PREPARE FROM HOME OR ANY EXTRA CLASS,WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT TO WRITE THE EXAM
24th January 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i m studying my bachelor degree..which buk need for preparation??????????
26th March 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

if engineering students are passed in group exams ,they are allowed to get job or not.
23rd August 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir,I have completed my graduation I want to write groups exams but I have no idea about it,I want to know the type of jobs in group 1,what subjects are there for groups exams,duration of coaching classes,exam will be in objective or descriptive,exams will be conducted once or twice in a year.please reply soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?