3rd September 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Delhi PMT or UP PMT exam?

My daughter in in amity noida ( born in delhi )will she b eligible for delhi pmt or up pmt exam ?

30th June 2016, 01:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Delhi PMT or UP PMT exam?

PMT stands for Pre Medical Test and the test is conducted for admission of candidates in MBBS, BDS etc. in public and private institutions.

But, as per 2016 there will be no separate entrance conducted by each state as there will be only NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) for admission of candidates in medical course.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that the candidates must have passed or pursuing 10+2 with PCB as main paper and have minimum 50% in it. So, if you have above qualification you can appear for entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?