3rd September 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Delhi PMT or UP PMT exam?

My daughter in in amity noida ( born in delhi )will she b eligible for delhi pmt or up pmt exam ?

5th October 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Delhi PMT or UP PMT exam?

sir i have completed my 12th from maharashtra am i eligible for give rajasthan pmt and if yes then what is the qualification
18th December 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Delhi PMT or UP PMT exam?

Dear sir i have applied for aipmt line and also have paid the fee by e-chalan. I have even take out the print of confirmation page. Now i would like to know that should i send the confirmation page along with proof of fee paid to cbse like last yr or not because nothing have been written on confirmation page about this and i think no need to send this page to cbse
Please elucidate. Your Rakesh patwal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?