13th March 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for HR course after passing B.E?

hr course after B.E..im pursuing my engg degree in computer science in 2013...am i eligible ??

16th May 2013, 12:09 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for HR course after passing B.E?

Dear Friend,
Yes,You can apply for the HR Courses after the completions of your B.E Degree Courses.Since,In order to apply for the courses you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised Board and must completed any of the Bachelor's Degree Courses from any of the stream just it should be from the recognised University.

Beside this as admission is done on the performance in Entrance Examinations so you must apply for Entrance Examinations also such as XAT/ATMA/MAT/CAT.
16th May 2013, 12:11 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
Yes,You can apply for the HR Courses after the completions of your B.E Degree Courses.Since,In order to apply for the courses you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised Board and must completed any of the Bachelor's Degree Courses from any of the stream just it should be from the recognised University.

Beside this as admission is done on the performance in Entrance Examinations so you must apply for Entrance Examinations also such as XAT/ATMA/MAT/CAT.
10th June 2013, 07:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After B.E, you can try for MBA in HR. Graduates in any stream can apply for MBA. Admission to the course is made through entrance exams like CAT, XAT or MAT. A minimum of 50% marks in graduation is required to apply. If you can score good scores in these exams, you can get in to reputed B-schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?