21st December 2011, 10:57 AM
udheshwar nayak

Can NRI student apply for WB entrance?

Sir,I educated from nepal.NRI can apply.....please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can NRI student apply for WB entrance?
  2. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  3. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  4. Admission to MBBS for NRI student in GOVT colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  6. Any entrance exam is applicable for Post Graduation Diploma NRI seats?
  7. Whether my daughter will be treated as NRI student or local student? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  9. Can an NRI student write All India Medical Entrance Exams? Is NRI eligible to study in any particular medical college?
  10. Can NRI student write AIMS entrance exam? Is there any government quota for NRI student in government medical college in Chennai?
  11. Can an NRI student apply for MHT CET?
  12. Can I study in FTII as NRI student if working in Abroad?
  13. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  14. How can NRI candidates apply for MHT CET? Last date of submission of forms for NRI students?
  15. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  16. Date of availability of NRI quota for GUJCET?
  17. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  18. Minimum cutoff marks for NRI quota? What is the fee structure? Last date to apply?
24th June 2012, 11:23 AM
kengtha

Default Re: Can NRI student apply for WB entrance?

Yes,NRI candidates can give WB entrance test.But you will not be allotted seat in any government college in West Bengal.However ,you can take admission in the private colleges of West Bengal.You can also get seat in Jadavpur University provided you have scored very good rank.
28th September 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can NRI student apply for WB entrance?

Please tell me what documents to be furnished to take WBJEE for NRI candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?