20th July 2012, 10:28 PM
Debasish Pramanick

Am i eligible for IBPS Clerk exam after passing 10th with 70% and HS with 48%

I have passed 10th with 70% and H.S with 48%.Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk and PO?
  2. Am i eligible to give IBPS Clerk exam after scoring 74% in 10th, 45% in 12th and 59.8% in graduation
  3. Am I eligible to give IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 64% in 10th, 48% in Intermediate and 54% in Degree course?
  4. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam after completing 10th with 57%
  5. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk and PO exam after passing MBA(Marketing) with 65%? What is the criteria for management trainee post in Bank
  6. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam after passing graduation with 47%?
  7. How to get Job in Bank being a candidate having secured 53% in 12th class?
  8. Am I eligible for upcoming IBPS Clerk exam?
  9. Can I apply in IBPS Clerk exam after passing 10th with 52% and 48% in 12th?
  10. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  11. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class?
  12. Am i eligible for IBPS clerk exam entrance test after scoring 90% in 10th and 76% in inter?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
  14. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  15. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk or PO exam with 53% in B.Com? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  17. Can I be eligible for IBPS clerk exam if my age is 28 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?
21st July 2012, 11:44 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible for IBPS Clerk exam after passing 10th with 70% and HS with 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debasish Pramanick View Post
I have passed 10th with 70% and H.S with 48%.Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam 2012?
Dear Aspirant ,

you have score good percentage of marks in your 10th standard , So your eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Examination

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and It's Conduct Common Written Examination for every year . There are 19 Government sectors Bank may participate in this IBPS Clerk Examination .

If your qualified in IBPS Clerk Examination then with this Score Card , you may directly apply for Interview in any one of 19 Public Sectors Bank .

To apply for this IBPS Clerk Examination you have to satisfy It's Eligibility Criteria ,

You should Passed 10th standard (or) Equivalent Examination from recognized University /institution and You should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks .

(OR)

You should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline with Minimum 50% Percentage of marks from recognized University .

(OR)

You should Qualified in Graduation in any discipline from recognized University .

Note :- There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for sc/st candidates

Your age should be 18 years to 28 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

-SC/ST candidates for 5 years
-OBC candidates for 3 years

IBPS Clerk Examination Pattern :-

~~ Reasoning Test
~~ English Language
~~ General Awareness
~~ Numerical Ability
~~ Computer Knowledge

Books for IBPS Clerk Examination :-

The Important Notification for this Examination may published in Employment news paper and Official website of IBPS .

For More Information Please Visit Here :- http://www.ibps.in/
21st July 2012, 12:23 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for IBPS Clerk exam after passing 10th with 70% and HS with 48%

Hai Friend.............

IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection this examination conducted for 19 Nationalised Banks.............

You are eligible for IBPS Clerks after you 10th standard...

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk : -

you must complete your 10th standard or equivalent examination from any recognised university.....

you should be a Citizen of India.

Your age between 18 to 28 years and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates as per norms...

all the best............

Regards..........
Tash
21st July 2012, 12:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

12th pass outs are allowed to appear for the clerical post if they secure 50% marks at least. So you are not eligible to apply. If you want to work in the banking sector then you can try after completing graduation. There is no minimum cut off in the marks required to apply after graduation. Along with the clerical post you can also apply for the probationary officer post. You can prepare for the entrance exams along with graduation studies.
21st July 2012, 03:55 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for IBPS Clerk exam.

Those candidate who have scored 55% in 12th or 60% marks in 10th from recognised board or Graduate degree from recognise university are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

Reserve candidate only passing marks is suficiant in 10th,12th and graduation.

Age of IBPS clerk candidate should be 18 to 28 years for general candidate.

Relaxation in upper age for obc 3 year, sc/st 5 year, ex-service 5 year,phw 10 year, widow 9 year.
21st July 2012, 05:25 PM
shravan kumar mallick

Smile Re: Am i eligible for IBPS Clerk exam after passing 10th with 70% and HS with 48%

No you are not eligible for IBPS clerk exam because for IBPS clerk exam
you must have 50% to 60%. If you have this percentage you can eligible for IBPS bank clerk exam.
21st July 2012, 05:41 PM
arjun ravindran

Smile Re: Am i eligible for IBPS Clerk exam after passing 10th with 70% and HS with 48%

Since you scored 70% in your sslc,you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.With this marks You are eligible for most od the banks.
21st July 2012, 05:48 PM
shravan kumar mallick

No you are not eligible for IBPS clerk exam because for IBPS clerk exam you must have 50% in intermediate.
your age 18 year,

Syllabus of IBPS:-
Reasoning
Numerical
General awareness
English
Computer
21st July 2012, 07:32 PM
tavleensingh

well dr i like ur choice but u have less percentage in high school.

To be eligible for IBPS clerk EXAM u must have greater than 50%.

i advice u to do again +2 exam again so that it will be easier for u to sit on any exam not only in IBPS but also in others one too.
there will not be any effect on ur carrier too.

go ahead dr
21st July 2012, 08:18 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

For the IBPS Clerk Exam it is important to score good marks at 10+2 level.

On satisfying the eligibility criteria of IBPS you can give the IBPS CWE exam. When the banks releases their recruitment notification later then you can approach the bank if you satisfy the banks' eligibility criteria.

The 19 public banks under IBPS are as follows:

Vijaya Bank
UCO Bank
United Bank of India
Syndicate Bank
Punjab and Sind Bank
Punjab National Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Indian Overseas Bank
Indian Bank
Dena Bank
Corporation Bank
Central Bank of India
Canara Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Andhra Bank
Allahabad Bank

The educational qualification required to give this exam is minimum 50% of marks at 10+2 level. Since you do not have that you can use your class 10 exam marks because on having 60% or more at class 10 a student is eligible to sit for the exam.

The minimum age limit for giving this exam is 18 and the upper age limit for general category is 28 years. However it is different for different reserved categories.

For SC/ST candidates it is 33 years, for OBC candidates it is 31 years and for persons with disabilities it is 38 years.

IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern:

The cost of the application fee is 350 rupees. It is 50 rupees for the reserved category. Application fees can be paid either in the online or offline mode.

Official Website: http://www.ibps.in/
21st July 2012, 10:03 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

you have score good percentage of marks in your 10th standard , So your eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Examination

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and It's Conduct Common Written Examination for every year . There are 19 Government sectors Bank may participate in this IBPS Clerk Examination .

If your qualified in IBPS Clerk Examination then with this Score Card , you may directly apply for Interview in any one of 19 Public Sectors Bank .

To apply for this IBPS Clerk Examination you have to satisfy It's Eligibility Criteria ,

You should Passed 10th standard (or) Equivalent Examination from recognized University /institution and You should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks .

(OR)

You should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline with Minimum 50% Percentage of marks from recognized University .

(OR)

You should Qualified in Graduation in any discipline from recognized University .

Note :- There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for sc/st candidates

Your age should be 18 years to 28 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

-SC/ST candidates for 5 years
-OBC candidates for 3 years

IBPS Clerk Examination Pattern :-

~~ Reasoning Test
~~ English Language
~~ General Awareness
~~ Numerical Ability
~~ Computer Knowledge
21st July 2012, 10:05 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for IBPS Clerk exam.

Those candidate who have scored 55% in 12th or 60% marks in 10th from recognised board or Graduate degree from recognise university are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

Reserve candidate only passing marks is suficiant in 10th,12th and graduation.

Age of IBPS clerk candidate should be 18 to 28 years for general candidate.
22nd July 2012, 01:25 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
you have passed 10th and 2th standard exam already
So you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

For IBPS CLERK exam
The candidate must complete 12th standard exam and his/her age must be within 18 to 28 years.
So you are eligible for this exam.

Here are some books for you.
You can follow these books

LIST OF BOOKS :

Attached Files
File Type: txt BANK CLERK_1.txt(675 Bytes, 42 views)
File Type: txt BANK CLERK_2.txt(1.7 KB, 40 views)
File Type: txt BANK CLERK_3.txt(863 Bytes, 46 views)
File Type: txt BANK CLERK_4.txt(3.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: txt BANK CLERK_5.txt(1.7 KB, 39 views)
29th April 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS clerical Exam after passing HSLC with 42% (from SEBA) and HS with 74% (from NIOS on Science Stream) ?
23rd August 2015, 05:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend..

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for IBPS clerk exam..

Following are the eligibility for IBPS clerk exam:
-- student must possess the graduation degree or in the final year of graduation degree..
--Age limit: 20- 28 years..

Age Relaxation limit:
--SC->5 years
--ST-> 5 years
--OBC->3 years
--PWD->10 years.

**So it's better that firstly you have to complete your graduation degree then start preparation for IBPS clerk exam..

**For more details you can go through the details notification of IBPS clerk..

All the best..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-IBPS-Clerks-CWE-V-Posts.pdf(234.4 KB, 193 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?