9th April 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?

i have passed my Hs exam with 55 % marks can i apply fo obps exam in clarical post?
evry day how many time i will read? i do one job i.e

10th April 2012, 09:40 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed my Hs exam with 55 % marks can i apply fo obps exam in clarical post?

Hello Friend!

It is to inform that you can apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after 10th or 12th or Graduation course.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION for IBPS CLERK EXAM:
  • You should be 10th passed with minimum of 60% marks from recognized central/state board of education.
(OR)
  • You should be 12th or Equivalent passed with minimum of 50% marks from recognized central/state board of education.
(OR)
  • You should be Bachelor degree holder(with pass marks) in any stream from recognized university.

AGE REQUIREMENT for IBPS CLERK EXAM:
  • Your Age should be in between 18 to 28 years if belonging to General category.
  • Your Age should be in between 18 to 31 years if belonging to OBC category.
  • Your Age should be in between 18 to 33 years if belonging to ST/SC category.
  • 10 Years relaxation in upper Age limit for PWD(Person with Disability) candidates

IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted twice in a year generally in the month of May & November. For latest notification of IBPS Clerk Exam visit IBPS official Website: http://ibps.in

IBPS CLERK EXAMINATION PATTERN:

>>If you qualify Bank Clerk Exam then you get Bank Clerk Job in following public sector Bank...

10th April 2012, 10:17 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?

Hi dear

IBPS clerical criteria is :-

*Candidate pass 12th in any stream

*Age- 18 to above

Must be an Indian.....

So if you satisfy all these things then you apply for IBPS exam..............

Good Luck................
10th April 2012, 11:20 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?

Quote:
You can apply for IBPS clerical exam, but for that you have to fulfill the following conditions:

1. Educational Qualification:

* 60% marks in 10th/SSC. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD only a pass in 10th/SSC is required

OR

* 50% marks in 12th/HSC. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD only a pass in 12th/HSC is required.

OR

* A degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Age:

* Your age should be between 18 and 28 years.
Age relaxation for OBC, SC/ST, PWD candidates is 3 years, 5 years, 10 years respectively.

You are already fulfilling the education criteria, so if you also fulfill the age criteria, then you are eligible for IBPS Clerical Exam.

The next IBPS clerical exam is not yet announced. The last exam was held on the month of November and December of 2011. To get more updates on next exam, visit http://www.ibps.in

I have also attached the advertisement of IBPS clerk exam that held last year. You can go through this, to know about other details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CWE-Clerk.pdf(101.9 KB, 65 views)
11th April 2012, 12:31 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for IBPS clerk exam after 10th or 12th or graduation course.

Educational qualification:
you should be 10th passed with min of 60% marks.
You should be 12th passed with min of 50% marks.
The graduation you can pass you are eligible.
So you can apply for the IBPS exam with HS in 55% .
All the best.
11th April 2012, 01:18 AM
sky bhalodi

Quote:
Yes you can apply for the exam because the minimum education for IBPS clerk exam is one should passed 12th std with minimum 50 % aggregate or one should done their graduation.
The age criteria fot general catagory is 18-28 , For OBC catagory age is 18-31 , for SC/ST age is 18-33 . The exam pattern includes five section each of carrying 50 marks of objective type quesrion . Section includes Aptitude , logical reasoning , english , Gk and computer knowledge .
9th May 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

When will held the next IBPS exam after17june2012? I want to qualify this exam.
16th May 2012, 11:04 PM
climber
Senior Member+

IBPS stands for Indian Institute of Banking Personal Selection.
They conduct s the common written examination for the selection of personal for clerical cadre posts in the public sector banks.

To Apply for the exam:
  • you must have completed 10 th examination from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks.
  • You must have completed your 12th examination with minimum 50% marks.
So,if you are interested in this examination,then please apply for this examination online before the last date.

Subjects in IBPS exam:
  1. Reasoning.
  2. Arthimetic.
  3. General awareness about banking sector.
  4. computer knowledge.
  5. General english.
IBPS procedure:

Written examination.

personal interview.

All the best............
17th May 2012, 09:50 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for IBPS clerical exam after passing HS exam with 55% marks.

IBPS - INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONAL SELECTION conducts Clerical exam for 19 Public Sector banks as per their requirement.

The candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either completed 10th with 60% marks or completed 12th with 50% marks or completed Graduation Degree in any stream within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and for OBC up to 3 years, is eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical Exam. The candidate should be a computer literate one.

As you have secured 55% marks in 12th, you are eligible to apply for IBPS clerical exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
17th May 2012, 10:02 AM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

hi friend.
the eligibility criteria for the ibps clerk cwe exam is:
1. a minimum of 60% in your class 10th.
2. a minimum of 50% in your class 12th.
3. a minimum of 45% in your bachelor degree.
4. a minimum of 18 years of age.
there are five sections in the exams and they are:
1. verbal ability (english)
2. quantitative ability (maths)
3. logical reasoning (reasoning)
4. computer and marketing.
5. general awareness.
as you stated that you have obtained 55% in your 10th, so on the basis of that you are not eligible for applying ibps clerk cwe. so its better for you to first complete your +2 with at least 50% marks and then prepare for ibps cwe.
all the best.
31st May 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th from cbse with 56%.i m from OBC . if i m eligible for IBPS clerical exam ?
20th July 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 12th with 48% and 10th with 70% . Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam 2012?
11th January 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam i have completed 10th with 46% & 12th with 54%. Am i eligible for IBPS clerk exam 2013?
2nd February 2013, 03:06 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Yes definitely, you can apply for IBPS Clerk examination.

The eligibility criteria required for IBPS Clerk examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation with 50% marks from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 20-28 yrs.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
25th May 2013, 11:45 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

The abbreviation of IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Not at all, you cannot apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk exam at present time.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes Clerk exam every year.

The educational qualifications regarding with Institute of Banking Personnel Selection are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have finished their bachelor degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

# Candidates of last year of bachelor degree are not preferable for this exam.

# There is no need of percentage for this exam.

Age limit and relaxation regarding with Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk exam are below mentioned:-

# 20-28 years.

# Relaxation:- 3 years, 5 years and 10 years are assumed for OBC, SC/ST and PWD candidates.

# Citizenship:- Must be Indian.

The scheme of selection regarding with Institute of Banking personnel Selection Clerk exam are below mentioned:-

# Written Test.

# Interview Process.

# Medical Test.

The syllabus regarding with Institute of Banking personnel SElection Clerk exam is below mentioned:-

# Quantitative Aptitude.

# Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.

# English Language.

# Computer Awareness.

# Marketing Aptitude.

# General Awareness.

Thanks.

2nd August 2013, 11:15 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Full Form Of IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

The IBPS Conducts common written Examinations for Clerk as well as PO Posts for 19 public sector banks excepting the State Bank Of India.

The Banks Which Come Under IBPS are :

The Eligibility Criteria For IBPS Clerical Exam are :

** The candidate must have completed graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

** The candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 55% marks.

** A Relaxation of 5% marks is given to OBC/ST/SC Candidates.

** The Age Limit :

a) For General Candidates : 18-28 yrs

b) For OBC Candidates : 18-31 years

c) For SC/ST candidates : 18-33 years

Since , you have just passed Higher secondary with 55% marks which means that you do not have completed Graduation so you cannot apply for the IBPS Clerical Exam until you complete graduation with the minimum required percentage of marks.

The IBPS Clerical exam is conducted in the following stages :

1) Written Test

2) Personal Interview Test

3) Medical Test(New)

Now as per your second query that how many hours you should read in order to crack the exam , i just want to tell you only one thing that there is no any fixed time that will guarantee your success , its quite simple that the higher you prepare self for the exam intelligently , the more are your chances to crack the exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
14th December 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

hi..i hav passed 12th clas...with more than60% ..mrks...can i really do apply for the post of clerk in any bank???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?