1st August 2012, 05:32 PM

Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk and PO exam after passing MBA(Marketing) with 65%? What is the criteria for management trainee post in Bank

Dear Sir,
I passed MBA (marketing) with 65%, BA(pass) with 36%, (10+2) with 48% and 10th 58%. Am I eligible IBPS clerk & PO exam? What is the criteria for management trainee post in bank? please reply me as soon as possible.

3rd August 2012, 12:20 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk and PO exam after passing MBA(Marketing) with 65%? What is the criteria for management trainee post in Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear Sir,
I passed MBA (marketing) with 65%, BA(pass) with 36%, (10+2) with 48% and 10th 58%. Am I eligible IBPS clerk & PO exam? What is the criteria for management trainee post in bank? please reply me as soon as possible.
Yes definitely your eligible for IBPS Clerk as well as PO/ Management Trainee Examination .

You have score percentage of marks in Bachelor degree and 12th board Examination , But you have score very good percentage of marks in MBA Course . So, You have get preference also at the time of interview .

So, as per your Eligibility Criteria your definitely eligible IBPS Examination .

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and this IBPS Conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for every year . There are 19 Public Sectors Bank may Participate in this IBPS Examination . If your qualified in IBPS Examination then you may directly participate in Interview any one of the Public Sectors Banks .

Participating Banks in IBPS Examination :-

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Examination :-

The Applicant should Complete 10th standard with 60% Percentage of marks from Recognized University (or)

The Applicant should Qualified in 12th standard with Minimum 50% Percentage of marks from recognized University . (or)

The Applicant should Qualification Bachelor degree in any stream from recognized University .

Your age should be 18 years to 28 years and relaxation will be given for sc/st candidates and obc candidates.

IBPS Clerk Examination Pattern :-

## Reasoning
## Computer Knowledge
## English Language
## Numerical Ability
## General Awareness

Books for IBPS Clerk Examination :-

~~ IBPS Clerk Examination ( Clerk Practice Workbook ) by Disha Experts
Publisher :- Disha Publication
Price :- Rs. 135

~~ IBPS Clerk Examination by Arihant Experts
Publisher :- Arihant Publications
Price :- Rs. 146

~~ IBPS Bank Clerk Examination Success Master Common ) by Arihant Experts
Publisher :- Arihant Publishing India Ltd
Price :- Rs. 188

~~ IBPS Clerk Examination by Expert Compilation
Price :- Rs. 260

~~ IBPS Bank Clerk Examination by Arihant Experts
Price :- Rs. 188

__________________________________________________ __________________

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS ( PO / Management Trainee ) Examination :-

The Applicant should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University and the candidate who are waiting for the result for Bachelor may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Important :- There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for this Examination . If the candidate qualified in IBPS Examination without any arrears then candidate may eligible to apply for this Examination .

The Applicant age should be 20 years to 30 years and relaxation will given for sc/st candidates for 5 years and obc candidates for 3 years .

Examination Pattern for IBPS PO / Management Trainee Examination :-

## Reasoning
## English Language
## Computer Knowledge
## General Awareness
## Quantitative Aptitude
## Computer Knowledge

Books for IBPS PO / Management Trainee Examination :-

So, Your eligible for IBPS Examination , You may apply for any one of the Examination you wish .....
4th August 2012, 12:48 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk and PO exam after passing MBA(Marketing) with 65%? What is the criteria for management trainee post in Bank

hi friend,

Yes, Definetely After scoring this good marks you are eligible for IBPS exam.

ELIGIBILITY for IBPS:

=> A candidate must have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 55% from recognise universities.
=> Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/AT category students

EXAM PATTERN:

=> Reasoning
=> English Language
=> Computer Knowledge
=> General Awareness
=> Quantitative Aptitude
=> Computer Knowledge

BOOKs for IBPS:

12th August 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

if any one has ibps passed then he can get a job?
10th January 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I secured 68% in 10th, 58% in 12th & 45% in B.Com & I have secured a CGPA of 3.47/4 while pursuing my M.B.A from the University Of Toledo which is tied up with PSG (Institute Of Advanced Studies) (Coimbatore) !!!

My email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?