31st August 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

When is the upcoming bank clerk exam? Can I be eligible for it after passing 12th with 50% in SC category

i want to know the upcoming bank clerk exam in sep-oct 2012. i hv passing my 12th with 50% in sc catagory. can i eligible for bank clerk exams. reply me fast.... im really really waiting for this. pls pls pls pls

9th October 2012, 12:40 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the upcoming bank clerk exam? Can I be eligible for it after passing 12th with 50% in SC category

IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted on the annual basis. The exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to recruit candidates for 19 Public Sector Undertaking banks in the country.

Unfortunately the dates of the exams are not released so far. The reason is that IBPS Clerical Exam has been delayed for some reason. The dates are expected to be announced soon through a notification by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

You will have to check the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for the notification. However it is also possible to check the details on other websites as well. There are some websites dedicated to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Exams. You can subscribe to these websites for more information.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

1. Candidate must have passed 10th with 60 percent marks.

2. There is no percentage criteria for SC/ST/OBC.

3. Candidates who has passed 12th with 50 percent marks can also apply. Similarly here too there is no percentage requirement for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

4. You can also apply for IBPS Clerk after completing graduation.

Age Limit

1. The age limit for IBPS Clerk is 18 t0 28 years.

2. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

3. SC/ST are eligible for 5 years relaxation.

4. Persons with disabilities will get 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
21st May 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the upcoming bank clerk exam? Can I be eligible for it after passing 12th with 50% in SC category

Can i have a clerk job after passing 12th with 50% in cbse
3rd July 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that i have eligiblity to attend bank exam ...i finished 12 th with 66% .pls tell me..
14th August 2013, 05:34 PM
manojkumar.kumar723@

Plz... Sir contact my no. I am 12th pass nd camputer course ,elecatrical course nd b.a 2th year.my no..09896405708,9671443144
26th October 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir am i have 48% in intermediate qualification and also have the exservice-man reservation am eligible for ibps clerk exam or not
my contact no is 8686133756
19th December 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about upcoming banking forms
4th February 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to make my career in banking,but SSC marks are 60% and HSC marks are 57%,moreover i belong to SC category.But i am undergraduate.So i want to ask that if i am illegible for banking exams?
4th October 2014, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with 68percent..
Am i eligible for any of the clerical exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?