10th September 2012, 01:11 AM
shrutss

Am I eligible for IES after doing PGDM in finance with economics as the subject

I have done PGDM in finance with economics as a subject , is i am able for IES. .

16th September 2012, 03:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IES after doing PGDM in finance with economics as the subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrutss View Post
I have done PGDM in finance with economics as a subject , is i am able for IES. .
IES stands for Indian Economic Service and the notification of this examination was already completed. You need a post graduate degree course to apply for this examination and also fulfill the below Eligibility Criteria.

And to apply for IES / ISS Examination you must have complete your Postgraduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics / Econometrics from a recognized University.

And for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics /Applied Statistics from a Recognized University.

Your age should between 21 to 30 years to apply for this examination and relaxation on age is applicable for Reserved category candidates.

If you are interested then you are eligible for this examination and you have to apply for this examination before last date.

The last date of filling online application form is 01/Oct/2012 and the examination is going to be held soon on 01/Dec/2012.

You have to fill the application form online and if you need more details then you can check official website of UPSC.

Notification : Click Here

Apply Online: Click Here
27th March 2013, 04:35 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs down Re: Am I eligible for IES after doing PGDM in finance with economics as the subject

Dear Aspirant ,

Eligibility criteria for IES Examination:-

• You should have a engineering degree from a recognized university.
  • You have appeared for final year examination can also apply.
  • The age of the Aspirant should be between 21 to 30 years.
  • Your's engineering branch should be from given below or you can apply in these categories only. i.e.

1. Civil Engineering.
2. Mechanical Engineering.
3. Electrical Engineering.
4. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.

Since you are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the IES examination so it is again sorry to say you that you can not appear in the IES examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?