8th September 2013, 07:40 PM
manohar298211

Can I apply for CDS with 55% marks

can i apply for cds with 55% of marks in my graduation

23rd March 2014, 12:41 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for CDS with 55% marks

Why not you are absolutely eligible to apply for CDS Examination. Marks is not matter to apply for this examination. If you are graduate and than definitely you are eligible to apply for this examination. Even post graduate candidate may also eligible if age limits satisfy the criteria of CDS Examination.

CDS Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year for Recruitment of Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer Training Academy Examination. Graduation is minimum qualification to apply for this examination. Both Science and Commerce background candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate age should between 19 years to 25 years. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. Female candidates are eligible to apply for Officer Training Academy Examination. More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?