3rd February 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IPCC through direct route after completing B.Com from Mumbai University scoring 69% marks and 4.44 as CGPA?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com from Mumbai University scoring 69% marks in the 6th semester but my CGPA is 4.44 so I want to know am I eligible for IPCC through direct route with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
13th February 2017, 08:15 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPCC through direct route after completing B.Com from Mumbai University scoring 69% marks and 4.44 as CGPA?

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. It is second stage of Chartered Accountancy course. The first stage of Chartered Accountancy course is Common Proficiency Test.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree or master's degree are directly eligible for IPCC stage. Commerce stream candidates need to have minimum of 55% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for IPCC stage. Other stream candidates should have minimum of 60% marks.

You have 69% marks in Bachelor of commerce from Mumbai University, you are eligible for direct IPCC stage. For direct IPCC, Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?