27th March 2016, 07:59 PM
S.f.khan

Am I eligible for ISRO exams after completion of M.Tech course after B.E?

I am a B.E graduate...and in second year M.tech..
so am i elligible for ISRO exams that demands B.E/ B.tech graduate? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for ISRO? Can you please answer me on this?

please reply..

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  2. How may I make career in space and research? I have completed my BE with 69%(aggregate) marks. Am I eligible for ISRO after completion of MS or M.Tech degree?
  3. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  4. How to opt for Job Opportunities being a candidate of MBA in HR and Marketing after B.Tech?
  5. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  7. MTech course which will lead to ISRO?
  8. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. B.Sc or B.Tech, which is better to study for joining ISRO after completed 12th?
  10. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  11. Am I eligible to attend for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in electronics and communication
  12. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility?
  13. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after completion of B.Sc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Exams to be appeared by a CSE student to get a job in ISRO?
  15. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  16. Do candidates of CSE eligible to apply for ISRO Exams?
  17. Is there internship programs available in ISRO after completion of 10th grade?
  18. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
28th March 2016, 07:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ISRO exams after completion of M.Tech course after B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.f.khan View Post
I am a B.E graduate...and in second year M.tech..
so am i elligible for ISRO exams that demands B.E/ B.tech graduate? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for ISRO? Can you please answer me on this?

please reply..
You are eligible for ISRO recruitment.

Eligible departments for ISRO exam are given below,

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for ISRO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?